Important Notice to Alouette Addictions Services Clients During COVID-19:
Alouette Addictions Services recognizes that the support, guidance, and resources we provide are essential to the wellbeing of our clients, something that will not change even when faced with a global pandemic. In order to continue offering assistance while still complying with government guidelines, we have modified our services to practice physical distancing. The health and safety of our employees and clients are our top priority and we appreciate your cooperation during these strange times.
Current changes to our services include:
- All counselling sessions will be conducted over the phone (call your counsellor or the front desk to set up an appointment)
- OAT clients will be contacted by phone to reduce the number of face-to-face visits . Patients are instructed not come in unless otherwise specified. If you have any questions regarding your appointments or your prescription, contact Sue or Brittany at 604-467-5179 ext. 102
- Drop-in Counselling has been replaced with phone-in counselling during our regular drop in hours based on a first come, first served system. Call 604-467-5179 ext. 101 at the beginning of the drop-on time to leave your name and number with reception and a counsellor will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All group sessions are being held through Zoom – a free live conferencing service used to virtually meet with others. We will have our weekly group links as well as more information on how to join a meeting posted here
- Outreach workers are no longer permitted to transport clients to appointments or partake in home visits. Contact and support will be via phone – Faith and Sandra will be teamed to provide service from 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Washrooms are closed to client use at this time
- Seating in the reception area has been removed – loitering in the building will not be tolerated
- Harm reduction supplies will be made available at reception; a more liberal carry policy will be observed
- The laundry room is no longer open to client use
For more information on how the COVID-19 virus may affect you, call 1-888-COVID19 or visit https://mapleridge.ca/1204/Medical-Pandemic
If you have any further questions about how Alouette Addictions will be operating at this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us.