Programs & Services
Alouette Addictions Services offers a number of groups and one-on-one counselling, as we continue to meet the needs of the Pitt Meadows/Maple Ridge community. All of our group programs are drop-in, and no registration is required.
1:00pm–4:00pm Drop In One/One Counselling (Tammy)
3:00pm–4:00pm Mindfulness (Heather)
8:30am–11:00am Drop-In One-on-One Counselling (Katelyn)
1:00pm–2:00pm Free Narcan Training (Maria)
3:00pm–4:00pm Anger Management (Tammy)
3:00pm–4:00pm Procrastination & Avoidance (Maria)
3:00pm–6:00pm Drop-In One-on-One Counselling
8:30am–11:00am Drop-In One-on-One Counselling (Maria)
1:00pm–3:00pm Outreach Drop-In (Steve)
3:00pm–4:00pm Relapse Prevention (Katelyn)
8:30am–11:00am Drop-In One-on-One Counselling (Steve)
3:00pm–4:00pm Mental Health & Addiction (Lawrence)
8:30am–11:00am Drop-In One-on-One Counselling (Heather)
3:00pm–4:00pm Positive Thinking (Steve)
- Counselling for any person or family member affected by alcohol and/or drug misuse.
- Education programs and group experiences geared toward the special needs of our client population.
- Assessment and referral to other resources as appropriate i.e. detox centres and residential treatment programs.
- Outreach and education to groups who may be at risk of developing a substance misuse problem.
- Specialized programs for high risk youth and their families.
- Parents Group.
- Outreach Team with outreach workers and tenant support workers.
- Funding support for individuals who are at risk of losing their housing and/or are currently without housing.
- Information and training for professionals in the community on a variety of substance misuse topics.
- Prevention programming and promotion of the healthy community concept.
- Consultation with Mental Health Therapists.
- Opioid Replacement Therapy Clinic with two doctors accepting patients for methadone and/or suboxone.
Please call Alouette Addiction Services at 604.467.5179 for more information. Our services are free and confidential.